FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS!
Grilled Cast Iron Skirt Steak
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
What you need:
- 5 lb of skirt steak
- 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil
- PICK YOUR POUCH! We used Chimichurri and Romesco!
How to make it:
- Start by patting steak down dry, and season with salt on both sides
- Heat a cast iron skillet on medium to high heat, add the olive oil
- Once the skillet is hot, lay steak in skillet. Don’t bug it
- Cook steak for two minutes on each side
- Let rest for about 15 minutes, slice and enjoy with a squeeze of sauce