SHIPPING INCLUDED ON ALL ORDERS!
Chimi-Tahini Sheet Pan Salad
Cooking Time: 45 minutes
What you need:
- 1 can chickpeas, drained
- olive oil
- ½ head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 head butter lettuce, torn
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 4 radishes, sliced thin
- 6-10 fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup tahini paste
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1 pouch of Haven's Kitchen Herby Chimichurri
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment.
- In a large bowl, toss the chickpeas with a drizzle of olive oil. Spread out evenly onto a baking sheet. In the same bowl, toss cauliflower with a drizzle of olive oil and spread onto the other baking sheet. Roast cauliflower until browned and tender, about 25 minutes, and remove from the oven. Remove the chickpeas after another 10-15 minutes, when crispy. Put the chickpeas back into the bowl and toss with ½ pouch of Haven's Kitchen Herby Chimichurri. Roast for another 5 minutes until the sauce is dry.
- While the chickpeas are roasting, combine the tahini paste, lemon juice, and the rest of the Haven's Kitchen Herby Chimichurri. Salt as needed.
- Combine crispy chickpeas with cauliflower, lettuce, avocado, radish and mint and dress with the chimi-tahini.