SHIPPING INCLUDED ON ALL ORDERS!
Chimichurri & Harissa Breakfast Tacos
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
What you Need
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 6 eggs
- 8 corn tortillas (you can use flour If you prefer)
- 1 pouch of Haven’s Kitchen Herby Chimichurri
- 1 pouch of Haven’s Kitchen Zippy Chili Harissa
- 2 radishes, sliced thinly *
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Salt and pepper, to taste
How to Make It:
- In a nonstick pan over medium heat, heat your olive oil until shimmering. Crack your eggs directly into the pan and reduce heat to medium low. Using a small spatula, gently scramble just the whites of the eggs by pushing them across the pan, being careful to not break the yolks. When your whites are just set, turn off the heat, season with salt and pepper, and gently scramble in the yolks. This will result in really creamy soft scrambled eggs with ribbons of yellow yolk throughout!
- Char your tortillas directly over the flame of your stove, a few seconds on each side
- Top your tortillas with the eggs, a drizzle of harissa and chimichurri, and garnish with cilantro. Serve with a lime wedge!
- To thinly slice your radishes, carefully use a mandolin and keep them in cold water until ready to use. Keeping the tops of the radish on will give you something to hold onto to help protect your fingertips. Mandolins are sharp and can be dangerous if not used correctly.
- If you do not want to use a mandolin, start by halving your radish lengthwise so you have a flat surface to place on the cutting board; carefully slice your radish as thinly as possible