FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS!
Chimichurri Shrimp Scampi
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
What you need:
- 1 pouch of Haven’s Kitchen Herby Chimichurri
- ¼ cup of white wine
- 1 lb of shrimp (deveined)
- 1 Lemon
- Salt to taste
- 1 container of spaghetti
- 2 tbsp of butter
How to make it:
- Start with 1 tbsp of butter on a hot skillet, let melt
- In a pot, bring salted water to a rolling boil. Add Spaghetti, follow cooking instructions from the pasta box
- Add shrimp, and a pinch of salt.
- Let shrimp simmer for 2 minutes, then add ¼ pouch of Haven’s Kitchen Chimichurri, and ¼ cup of White Wine.
- Add another Tablespoon of butter, and a squeeze of fresh lemon juice.
- Once pasta is finished, combine with sauce.