SHIPPING INCLUDED ON ALL ORDERS!
Crispy Corn Fritters with Tangy BBQ
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
What you Need:
- 1 cup flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- ½ cup milk
- 2 cups corn kernels, fresh or frozen
- 3 scallions finely sliced
- 1 Jalapeno pepper, diced
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- Oil for frying
- 1 pouch of Haven’s Kitchen Tangy BBQ sauce
How to Make It:
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl and mix with a spoon.
- Add egg, milk, corn, scallions, Jalapeno and cilantro and combine. The batter should look like a thick pancake batter with chunks of corn.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and oil to coat the pan. When it shimmers, add ¼ cup of the batter and flip once you see bubbles and the fritter flips easily.
- Cook the other side for another 2-3 minutes. Repeat with the remaining batter being careful not to overcrowd the skillet.