SHIPPING INCLUDED ON ALL ORDERS!
Crumbled Turkey Pita with Golden Tahini Salad
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
What You Need
- 1lb ground turkey
- 2 large pitas, cut in half
- ¼ red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 pouch of Haven’s Kitchen Golden Turmeric Tahini
- Olive oil
- Handful of fresh mint, minced
- 1 container hummus
How to Make It
- Add ground turkey to a hot pan with a glug of oil and cook, breaking up the meat, until it’s cooked through and starting to crisp. Add salt to taste
- Slice the pita bread in half to create 2 pockets.
- While meat is cooking, in a medium bowl, combine cabbage, cucumber, tomato, ¼ pouch of Turmeric Tahini and a drizzle of olive oil. Add in the mint and set aside.
- Spread hummus evenly into the pita pockets then fill them with the cooked turkey and salad