SHIPPING INCLUDED ON ALL ORDERS!
Gingery Miso Butter Mushrooms
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
What you Need:
- 2 lbs mixed mushrooms
- 1-2 tbsp butter
- 1 pouch of Haven’s Kitchen Gingery Miso Sauce
- 1 bunch of parsley, stems removed, finely chopped
- Lime for zesting (optional, but good!)
How to Make It:
- In a large sauté pan, heat a glug of oil. Add mushrooms (in batches if necessary) and sauté on medium-high heat till they’re all crispy – letting them sear and not tossing too much. Give them a good pinch of salt.
- Once the mushrooms are all crisp, turn off the stove and add the butter. Add a squeeze of gingery miso and toss to combine. Toss with parsley and finish with lime zest.