FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS!
Roasted Carrots with Gingery Miso Sauce
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
What you need:
- 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1 bunch of heirloom carrots
- toasted sesame seeds for garnish
- 1 pouch of Haven’s Kitchen Gingery Miso Sauce
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Wash and dry carrots
- Toss carrots in Olive Oil and Salt
- Place parchment lined baking sheet, roast for 20-25 minutes
- Smother carrots in Haven’s Kitchen Gingery Miso (about ½ a pouch) , top with Sesame Seeds.