SHIPPING INCLUDED ON ALL ORDERS!
Golden Tahini Shrimp Pita
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
What you Need:
- 2 cups coleslaw mix or shredded cabbage
- 1 pouch Haven's Kitchen Golden Turmeric Tahini
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 large pitas, cut in half so you have four pouches
- Salt and pepper, to taste
How to Make It:
- In a bowl, mix coleslaw with 1/2 a pouch of Haven's Kitchen Golden Turmeric Tahini and set aside to marinate.
- Heat olive oil in a large non-stick pan over medium-high heat. Sear shrimp for roughly 2 minutes on each side until lightly golden, and cooked through.
- Stuff pitas with tahini slaw and shrimp. Drizzle more Haven's Kitchen Golden Turmeric Tahini on top and enjoy!