FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS!
Grilled Steak Chimicurri Tacos
Cooking Time: 20 min
What You Need:
- 1 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 lb skirt steak, trimmed
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, leaves picked
- 1 lime, cut into 4 wedges
- 1 pouch Haven’s Kitchen Herby Chimichurri
How To Make:
- Cover red onions with vinegar and set aside.
- Preheat grill on high heat and grill steak for 3 to 4 minutes on each side until medium-rare. Let it rest for at least 10 minutes before slicing on bias, against the grain.
- On the same grill, over medium-low heat, lightly toast each side of the tortillas. Cover the tortillas with a towel to keep warm.
- Fill tortillas with sliced steak, pickled red onion and avocado. Drizzle Haven’s Kitchen Herby Chimichurri on top. Garnish with cilantro leaves and a squeeze of lime. Serve immediately.