SHIPPING INCLUDED ON ALL ORDERS!
Harissa Simmered Tilapia with Chickpeas
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
What You Need:
- Olive oil
- 1 can of chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 1 pouch of Haven’s Kitchen Zippy Chili Harissa
- 1 15 oz can of chopped tomatoes
- 1 ½ cups of veggie stock
- 2-4 tilapia filets, ½ pound each
- Cilantro/parsley chopped
How to Make it:
- Heat a large saute pan (with sides) over medium heat, add a glug of oil and then the chickpeas. Add ½ pouch harissa to the pot, then the tomatoes and the stock and bring to a simmer.
- Lay the filets into the simmering pan and lower the heat. Cook for about 15 minutes, until the fish is cooked through. Garnish with chopped herbs