FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS!
Nutty Chicken with Cashews and Broccoli
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
What You Need:
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into small bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- grapeseed or coconut oil
- 3-4 scallions, thinly-sliced
- ¼ cup Coconut aminos
- 1 pouch of Haven’s Kitchen Nutty Lemongrass Sauce
- ¼ cup toasted cashews, chopped
How to Make it:
- Toss the chicken with cornstarch and salt and set aside
- In a large sauté pan, heat enough oil to coat pan on medium-high heat. When oil glistens, add chicken and cook til golden, crispy and cooked through (about 12 minutes). Remove from pan.
- Meanwhile, shock the broccoli in boiling, salted water until tender and bright green but not all the way cooked (about 2 minutes). Strain and set aside.
- Add the scallions to the chicken pan, cook till crisp, then add the broccoli and toss with coconut aminos. Then add the chicken and half a pouch of Nutty sauce. Cook til combined then toss with cashews.