FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS!
Roasted Squash with Harissa Yogurt
Cooking Time: 45 minutes
What you need:
- 1 Kombocha Squash, halved, then sliced into wedges
- Olive Oil
- 1 cup of shaved brussel sprouts
- ½ pouch of Haven’s Kitchen Zippy Chili Harissa
- 2 TBSP of Greek yogurt
- Microgreens of your choice
- 1 lime
- Toasted pumpkin seeds
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Slice Kombocha in half lengthwise, scoop out seeds.
- Slice each half into about 4 wedges total. Place wedges on a parchment sheet covered baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and salt. Roast for 30-40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil, on the stove top at medium-high heat. Once hot, saute shaved Brussel Sprouts in oil. Cook for about 5-7 minutes (or until crisp)
- In a small bowl, combine the Greek yogurt, Zippy Chili Harissa, the juice of one lime and some salt.
- Place squash, brussels, in a serving bowl. Drizzle with yogurt sauce, pumpkin seeds, and micro greens. Enjoy!