SHIPPING INCLUDED ON ALL ORDERS!
Golden Turmeric Tahini Salad with Roasted Chickpeas
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
What you need:
- 1 can of chickpeas, drained
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 5 tsp of Just Date syrup or honey
- 2 tsp of ACV
- Pinch of salt
- 1 pouch of Haven’s Kitchen Golden Turmeric Tahini
- Greens of your choice
- Half a cucumber, sliced
- Garnish (optional) parsley, pita chips!
How to Make it:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Drain your chickpeas, toss with olive oil and salt
3.Roast them so they are crisped up, but not totally crunchy about 20 minutes
4. While the chickpeas are in the oven, make your quick pickle by combining onions with syrup, acv and salt in a little bowl
5. When chickpeas are finished, squeeze about 1/4 pouch of Golden Turmeric Tahini onto the sheet pan and combine with chickpeas while they are still warm
6. Grab a bowl, use your greens as a base, add cucumber, pickled onions, and your crunchy Tahini Chickpeas
7. Feel free to add more tahini, fresh parsley and pita chips!