Romesco Carrot Fritters
30 mins. 6 servings
What you need:
- 3 cups shredded carrots (about 9 carrots)
- ¾ cup rice flour
- ¾ cup Haven’s Kitchen Red Pepper Romesco Sauce
- ½ tsp salt
- olive oil
- ½ cup parsley leaves, chopped
- 1 cup Greek yogurt sea salt
How to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl to form a batter.
- Scoop ¼ cup portions of batter and form into “hockey pucks."
- Heat a large sauté or frying pan with enough olive oil to coat, and working in batches cook fritters about 2 mins on each side until crispy and golden.
- Combine parsley and Greek yogurt, season to taste with salt and serve as a dip for the latkes.