Chimi-Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner
GF, DF, Whole30, Paleo
45 mins. 6 servings
What you need:
- 4-6 chicken thighs
- 1 Delicata squash, cut into rings
- 1 bunch tri-color carrots, cut at a bias
- 1 red onion, sliced 1 bunch parsnips, cut in half
- 1 pouch of Haven's Kitchen Chimichurri Sauce
How to make it:
- Pre-heat oven at 400 degrees.
- Line a sheet tray with parchment paper.
- Heat a tablespoon of oil in a pan over medium heat. Add chicken thighs and sear on each side about 3-5 minutes until brown. Remove from pan.
- Toss the chicken thighs and vegetables with ½ pouch of Chimichurri then assemble on the sheet tray in a single layer. Place in the oven and roast for 20 minutes, toss the veggies a bit to move them around, then roast for another 15 to 20 minutes until the chicken is fully cooked.
- Drizzle the rest of the Chimichurri sauce and serve.