30 mins. 4-6 servings
What you need:
- 1 cup white quinoa
- 4 ears of yellow corn, de-cobbed
- 1 shallot, minced
- ½ cup chickpea flour
- ½ pouch Haven's Kitchen Herby Chimichurri
- olive oil
How to make it:
- Add quinoa to boiling water and cook quinoa for 12 minutes, you are overcooking it to create a mushier consistency. Strain any excess water.
- Combine corn kernels and quinoa in a mixer and blend to create a thick batter.
- Add minced shallot, chickpea flour and combine.
- Squeeze out a bit of the olive oil from the Chimichurri pouch and reserve. Add about half of the pouch to the batter and combine.
- Mold the dough into evenly sized patties.
- Heat olive oil and the reserved oil from the Chimichurri and fry the patties until golden and cooked through.