Chimi-Farro Stuffed Acorn Squash
45 mins. 4 servings
What you need:
- 2 acorn squash, halved
- 1 bunch of kale, chopped
- 1 apple, diced
- 3 stalks of celery, thinly sliced
- 1 cup of farro
- ¼ cup of pecans, toasted and chopped
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 1 pouch Haven’s Kitchen Chimichurri Sauce
How to make it:
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place squash halves face down on a parchment-lined sheet tray and roast for about 25 minutes, until tender and cooked through.
- While squash is roasting, cook farro according to instructions.
- Once farro is cooked, combine with kale, apple, celery, pecans, cranberries and toss with chimichurri.
- Spoon salad into the acorn squash halves and serve