Chimi-Grilled Salmon with Fennel, Citrus Salad
GF, Paleo, Whole 30, Keto
30 mins. 2 servings
What you need:
- 2 salmon filets
- 1 orange
- 1 head of fennel
- 2 cups of arugula
- ½ cup olives, pitted
- 1 pouch of Haven's Kitchen Herby Chimichurri
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 425. Marinate salmon in Chimichurri for at least 10 minutes.
- Bake filets for 12-15 minutes, until just cooked.
- While the salmon is baking, slice oranges and fennel bulb.
- Toss arugula, orange, fennel with Chimichurri. Add olives.
- Lay the salmon on the salad and garnish with fennel fronds (the little wisps at the top).