CLASS POLICYUpdated May 2015
By registering for a class at Haven’s Kitchen, the guest agrees to the following policies. Haven’s Kitchen is not liable for the following:
- • Any damage, loss or theft incurred to personal property and/or equipment.
- • Any bodily injuries or damages that you may sustain as a result of participating in any class, workshop, or program on Haven’s Kitchen property.
Unless you explicitly make a request to our management team not to be photographed, Haven’s Kitchen has full consent to take photographs while you are on our premises. Haven’s Kitchen has full and unrestricted publishing and use rights of these photographs.
DIETARY RESTRICTIONS & ALLERGIES
Please alert us at the time of booking a class if you have any dietary restrictions or allergies. We will share your dietary needs with our teachers and do our best to accommodate your requests. However, the curriculum for some classes cannot be revised in order to provide the best experience for the entire group.
WHAT TO BRING
For the safety of all our students, we ask you come prepared for class. This includes adhering to few safety regulations in our kitchen:
- Please wear closed-toe shoes
- Hair must be tied back
- Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a chaperone that is also registered for class unless otherwise stated. Please call us at 212.929.7900 x4 about registering young chefs under the age of 16. In general, we are happy to help suggest classes that would be most appropriate for that age group.
- No refunds are offered on Haven’s Kitchen’s classes
- Students must cancel at least 72 hours before the scheduled class to receive the full value of their purchase in store credit to be used towards another class or to redeem in our café.
- We limit registration for groups up to four. For groups of four, we request that students must cancel class at least business five days in advance to receive credit.
- Cancellations within 72 hours are not eligible for store credit. However, we are always happy to welcome someone in your place. Class spots are fully transferrable.
- Occasionally, Haven’s Kitchen will have to reschedule or cancel a class. In these situations, we will contact you directly at the phone number or email address you have provided to offer a full refund. Under all circumstances, we will do our best to transfer you to another day the class is given, or a similar class.