Creamy Green Lemongrass Curry
V, GF, Whole30, Paleo
What you need:
- 4 cups of spinach leaves
- 2 heads of broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 pouch Haven’s Kitchen Nutty Lemongrass Sauce
- 1-12oz can of coconut milk
- Handful of mint leaves
- Handful of micro greens
- Fried onions or shallots
- Lime wedges
How to make it:
- Add the veggies, sauce and coconut milk to a Dutch oven or heavy-duty pot. Cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Add to blender and blend until smooth.
- Garnish with mint, greens, fried onions and lime.