TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term 'Haven’s Kitchen' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 109 West 17th Street, NYC, 10011. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- -The content of the pages of this website is for your general information, shopping, and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Haven’s Kitchen is made up of a fantastic group of people, but sometimes we make mistakes. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account. You agree to notify Haven’s Kitchen of any unauthorized uses of your account.
- We have worked very hard to craft our image and brand. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. Haven’s Kitchen reserves the right to terminate your account and refuse any and all future use of the Site.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the state of New York.
The only constant in this world is Change. All information is subject to revision by Haven’s Kitchen.
Haven’s Kitchen is fully respectful of and committed to protecting your privacy.
Throughout you Haven’s Kitchen web experience, we may capture information including your name, e-mail address, phone number, billing and shipping interests, dietary preferences, product preferences, and credit and debit card information. (Please note that we do not store credit/debit card data. Ever!)
Haven’s Kitchen captures this data with the objective of fulfilling purchases, completing registrations, and creating a more personalized experience for you on our website and in our carriage house. Other than connections with credit card processors, we will never share your personal information with any outside business or entities. We will offer the choice to Opt Out of future Haven’s Kitchen communication, and do not require that you provide information that is not necessary for order fulfillment.
We collect personal information by lawful and fair means, and with the knowledge of the individual concerned when appropriate. Before or at the time that Haven’s Kitchen collects any information, we will identify the purposes for which the information is being collected. We will collect and use your personal information only for specified objectives and other compatible objectives, unless we receive consent from the individual concerned or as required by law. We will only retain said information as long as necessary to fulfill associated objectives. All information should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
All personal information that we collect will be protected by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as protected from unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
Haven’s Kitchen is committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the privacy and security of your personal information is protected and maintained.