Nutty Cabbage Slaw
V, GF, DF
What you need:
- ½ small green cabbage, shredded
- ½ small red cabbage, shredded
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1 red pepper, cored and cut into matchsticks
- 1 cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- neutral oil like avocado or grapeseed
- ½ pouch Haven’s Kitchen Nutty Lemongrass Sauce
- ½ bunch cilantro, roughly chopped
- ½ bunch scallions, sliced
- ½ cup roasted peanuts, roughly chopped
How to make it:
- Place the cabbage, carrot, pepper and cucumber in a large bowl.
- Drizzle on about 2 tbsp. of oil and the Nutty Lemongrass Sauce and toss to coat.
- Add the cilantro, scallion and peanuts and then toss again; season with salt and more sauce as needed.