What you need:
- 1 cup of your favorite GF flour
- 1½ tsp. baking powder salt
- ¾ cup coconut yogurt (Greek yogurt if you’re ok with dairy!)
- 1-2 tbsp. water
- 1 cup sweet multicolored peppers, sliced in rounds
- 2 cups broccoli, cut into florets
- olive oil
- ½ pouch Haven’s Kitchen Red Pepper Romesco
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix flour, baking powder and a pinch of salt in a bowl.
- Make a well in the middle and add yogurt and 1 tbsp. water; add more if dough is too dry.
- With your hands, mix ingredients until combined and knead for about 5 minutes.
- Wrap dough ball in plastic wrap and let sit for 10 minutes.
- While dough is resting, toss broccoli florets in olive oil and spread on a sheet tray. Roast until cooked through and slightly charred, about 10 minutes. After about 5 minutes, add the peppers so they can roast for the remaining 5 minutes.
- After the dough has rested, spread it out on sheet tray lined with parchment. Use your hands: the dough will act more like play dough than bread dough. If you get small rips, just pinch the dough back together.
- Bake the flatbread with no toppings for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and spread on Haven’s Kitchen Red Pepper Romesco. Add peppers and broccoli.
- Bake 5 more minutes, remove from oven and serve hot!