Romesco Roasted Squash Dip
V, GF, Paleo, Whole30
What you need:
- 3-4 small butternut squash, peeled, seeded, and coarsely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 pouch Haven’s Kitchen Red Pepper Romesco Sauce
- Sea salt to taste
- 1 tbsp of toasted pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 bunch of parsley, chopped
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Toss squash with olive oil and spread out on a baking sheet. Roast for 15-20 minutes until caramelized and cooked through.
- In a food processor, combine roasted squash and Romesco and process until smooth.
- Taste and season with salt.
- Garnish with toasted pumpkin seeds and parsley. Serve hot or cooled.