SHIPPING INCLUDED ON ALL ORDERS!
Romesco Green Beans with Almonds
Cooking time: 10 minutes
What you Need:
- Olive oil
- 1 lb. string beans, trimmed and patted dry
- ½ cup almond slivers, toasted until golden brown
- ¼ cup golden raisins, chopped
- 1 pouch of Haven’s Kitchen Red Pepper Romesco
How to make them:
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add enough oil to coat the pan. When the oil begins to shimmer, add the beans. Give them a few minutes, undisturbed, to char. Season with a pinch of salt and cook, stirring occasionally for 3-4 minutes, until bright green and tender.
- Cut the heat and squeeze in about ¼ pouch of Romesco, coating the beans with sauce
- Add the toasted almonds and raisins and toss to combine