SHIPPING INCLUDED ON ALL ORDERS!
Baked Goat Cheese with Harissa
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
What You Need:
- ½ can of finely chopped tomatoes
- 5-10 cherry tomatoes, cut in quarters
- 1 pouch of Haven’s Kitchen Zippy Chili Harissa
- 1 3-4inch round of goat cheese with a rind
- Olive oil
- A handful of chives, chopped
- Lemon for zesting
How to Make it:
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Add the chopped and fresh tomatoes to a baking dish, then about ½ pouch of Zippy Chili Harissa.
- Lay the goat cheese in the center of the dish and drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until the cheese is golden and the sauce is bubbling. Serve with chopped chives and lemon zest to taste