SHIPPING INCLUDED ON ALL ORDERS!
BBQ Chickpea Kale Salad
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
What you Need:
- 1, 13oz can of chickpeas, rinsed, dried
- Olive oil
- 1 pouch of Haven’s Kitchen Tangy BBQ sauce
- 1-2 bunches of curly kale, no stems, torn
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 3 scallions, chopped
- Ranch dressing
How to Make It:
- Preheat oven to 375. Toss chickpeas with a glug of oil and about ½ pouch of Tangy BBQ sauce. Roast until crispy, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toss the kale, cucumber and scallions with ranch dressing to coat. Top with the roasted chickpeas.