SHIPPING INCLUDED ON ALL ORDERS!
Red Pepper Romesco Ravioli
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
What you Need:
- Olive oil
- 1 9oz bag of refrigerated ravioli (we like the mushroom variety)
- About 1 cup of baby tomatoes
- 1 pouch of Haven’s Kitchen Red Pepper Romesco sauce
- About ½ cup of mozzarella cheese
How to Make It:
- Heat a skillet with a lid and add a glug of oil. Add ravioli and crisp them on both sides.
- Add tomatoes, then a splash of water and cover the skillet. Cook for about 5 minutes until the pasta is tender and cooked through. Add in the mozzarella and serve.