SHOP OUR APPAREL & KITCHEN GEAR!
BBQ Rice and Bean Burritos
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Makes 6 wraps
What you Need:
- Olive oil
- 1 16 oz can of black beans
- 1 10 oz bag of frozen corn
- 1 pouch of Haven’s Kitchen Tangy BBQ sauce
- 6 tortillas, warmed on a skillet
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1/2 cup cheddar jack cheese
- ½ red cabbage
- 2 cups spinach, chopped
How to Make Them:
- Add a glug of oil to a medium pan over high heat. Add the beans, corn and ½ pouch of BBQ sauce. Bring to a simmer then cut the heat.
- Squeeze the BBQ sauce in a strip down the center of 1 tortilla. Top with a small amount of the bean mixture, rice, cheese, cabbage and spinach, leaving half of the tortilla unfilled on the top and space on each side.
- Fold in the sides, then bring up the bottom flap and continue to roll
- Repeat with the other tortillas
*Can make vegan with vegan cheese