SHIPPING INCLUDED ON ALL ORDERS!
Cheesy Romesco Pizza
Cooking Time: 20-25 minutes
What you Need:
- 1 ball of pizza dough, room temp *
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 pouch Haven's Kitchen Red Pepper Romesco
- 1 cup jarred tomato sauce
- 1 cup basil leaves, torn
How to Make It:
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, with one rack on the bottom and one rack on the top.
- In a large oven-safe pan, coat the bottom with 1 Tbsp olive oil. Add your dough and using your fingertips, dimple and press the dough into the pan until the bottom of your pan is covered. Top your dough with the remaining olive oil.
- Cover the dough all the way to the edges with 1.5 cups of shredded mozzarella, leaving no exposed dough.
- Using a spoon, drop dollops of tomato sauce over cheese. Add half a pouch of Haven’s Kitchen Red Pepper Romesco in dollops.
- Bake pizza on bottom rack for 18-20 minutes until edges are a deep golden brown and crispy. Move to top rack for an additional 2-3 minutes until top is deep golden brown and cheese is fully melted.
- Top with the remaining Haven’s Kitchen Red Pepper Romesco and torn basil.
- Room temp dough will be easier to stretch to cover the bottom of your pan. If you find the dough is shrinking after pressing, give it a few minutes to rest and continue pressing to cover the pan’s surface