SHIPPING INCLUDED ON ALL ORDERS!
Chimichurri and Romesco Sheet pan Chicken
Cooking Time: 40 minutes
What you Need:
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 chicken thighs, bone-in and skin on
- 1 cabbage, cut into 1/8ths
- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 scallions, chopped green and white separated
- 1 pouch Haven's Kitchen Herby Chimichurri
- 1 pouch Haven's Kitchen Red Pepper Romesco
- Salt and pepper, to taste
How to Make It:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper. In a large non-stick pan over medium-high heat, add 1 Tbsp olive oil and sear your chicken thighs for 3-4 minutes per side until golden brown. Reserve the fat left in the pan.
- Toss your cauliflower, the white part of the scallions, and cabbage with the leftover fat from searing your chicken and half a pouch of Haven's Kitchen Herby Chimichurri. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place your veggies on a sheet tray, and nestle your browned chicken thighs in between the veg. Drizzle half a pouch of Haven's Kitchen Red pepper Romesco on your chicken thighs. Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, rotating tray half way. Chicken should be cooked to 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove tray from oven and garnish the veggies with more chimichurri. Drizzle the Red Pepper Romesco on top of the chicken.
- Sprinkle with green scallions and enjoy!