FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS!
Creamy Gingery Miso Sweet Potatoes
Cooking Time: 1 hour
What You Need:
- 4 sweet potatoes, cleaned & dried
- Olive oil
- Flaky salt
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 1 pouch of Haven’s Kitchen Gingery Miso sauce
- A small bunch parsley or cilantro, chopped
- A sprinkle of sesame seeds
How to Make It:
- Preheat oven to 425. Rub the potatoes with oil and salt, then stab them a bunch of times with a fork.
- Bake the potatoes on a lined baking sheet until they’re tender all the way through – depending on the size of your potatoes, can be 45 mins to a little over an hour.
- While the potatoes are cooling, melt the butter in a small sauce pan and add the scallions til the scallions start to cook and give off an aroma, about 2 minutes.
- Squeeze in ½ pouch of Gingery Miso sauce, cut the heat and combine.
- Split open the tops of the sweet potatoes and drizzle the miso butter over the tops.
- Sprinkle with parsley and sesame seeds.