FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS!
Warm Chimichurri White Bean Salad with Croutons
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
What You Need:
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- Olive oil
- 1 pouch of Haven’s Kitchen Herby Chimichurri
- 1 bunch of Dinosaur kale, chopped
- 2 15oz cans of white beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
How to Make it:
- Make croutons: preheat oven to 400° F. Cut the bread into cubes. Toss with a glug of olive oil. Spread on a baking sheet and bake about 10 minutes, until crispy. Remove from oven, and in a bowl, toss the croutons with about ¼ pouch of Chimichurri. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat enough oil to coat the pan. Add kale, and when you see it start to wilt, add the beans and the red onion.
- Once they’re warm, cut the heat and squeeze another ¼ pouch of Chimichurri into the pan and stir. Salt to taste. Toss with croutons.