SHIPPING INCLUDED ON ALL ORDERS!
Gingery Miso Butter Mashed Potatoes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
What you Need:
- 3-4 russet potatoes, skin on
- 1 cup milk
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1 pouch of Haven’s Kitchen Gingery Miso Sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to Make It:
- Place potatoes in a large pot and cover potatoes with cold water. Add a heavy pinch of salt to the water. Bring to a boil and cook partially covered until easily pierced with a fork (boil 20-25 min depending on the size of your potatoes.)
- Once cooked, remove potatoes from water and allow to cool so they can be handled. Rub the skin off using your hands or a kitchen towel.
- In a small saucepan, add milk and butter. Cook over medium heat until butter is fully melted.
- Use a potato masher to mash the potatoes.
- Add the salt, pepper, and half of the warm milk/butter mixture. Stir in half a pouch of Gingery Miso Sauce.
- Then stir in the remaining milk mixture, plus more if needed to reach your desired creaminess. Taste and adjust salt and pepper as needed. Drizzle with more Gingery Miso Sauce and melted butter if desired. Serve immediately.