SHIPPING INCLUDED ON ALL ORDERS!
Tangy BBQ Turkey Club
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
What you Need:
- 6 slices sourdough pullman (or your favorite sandwich loaf)
- 1 pouch Haven's Kitchen Tangy BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 lb sliced deli turkey breast
- 1 cup lettuce
- 1 large heirloom tomato, sliced
- 4 slices cooked bacon
- 4 long toothpicks or wooden skewers
How to Make It:
- Lay out two slices of bread and drizzle with some Haven's Kitchen Tangy BBQ Sauce. Top each with sliced tomato and lettuce.
- Add another slice of bread to both and top with some Haven's Kitchen Tangy BBQ Sauce. Top with sliced turkey breast, bacon, and top with the final piece of bread.
- Place two toothpicks into each sandwich and cut in half diagonally, exposing all the delicious layers.
- Serve with another drizzle of Haven's Kitchen Tangy BBQ and enjoy!
- this sandwich can be made vegan using a meat alternative for both the turkey and the bacon or by subbing veggies!