FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS!
Gingery Miso Soba Noodles with Tofu
Cooking Time: 45 minutes
What you need:
- 1 container of medium firm tofu
- 1 pouch of Haven’s Kitchen Gingery Miso Sauce
- 1 package of soba noodles (prepared per packages instructions)
- 1 head of red cabbage (chopped into ribbons)
- 1 bunch of green onion
- Black sesame seeds (garnish)
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Slice tofu into 11 square-ish pieces, toss with a squeeze of Gingery Miso Sauce and a glug of oil (we used Oilive oil)
- Place tofu on baking sheet and bake for about 45 minutes
- Once noodles are cooked el dente, toss with remainder of Gingery Miso Sauce, Sesame oil, chopped green onion, and chopped red cabbage. Top with tofu,and sesame seeds. Enjoy!