SHIPPING INCLUDED ON ALL ORDERS!
Herby Chimichurri Crispy Rice
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
What you need:
- 2 cups day old cooked rice*
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 pouch Haven's Kitchen Herby Chimichurri
- 1 avocado, sliced thinly
- 1 watermelon radish, sliced
- 2 scallions, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
How to make it:
- In a nonstick pan over medium-high heat, add your olive oil. Once oil is shimmering, add your rice and press into an even layer in the bottom of the pan. Season with salt and pepper. The trick to getting crispy bits it to not move the rice too much so that It has time to develop a crust.
- Once you see nice crispy chunks, add 1/3 a pouch of Herby Chimichurri and mix gently to distribute.
- In a separate pan fry up two eggs so the yolks are still runny. Season with salt and pepper.
- Assemble by spooning rice onto a plate and topping with fried egg, avocado, radish, and scallions. Drizzle with more Herby Chimichurri and enjoy!
- you can use same day rice, but day old will crisp up better
- get creative with your toppings!