SHIPPING INCLUDED ON ALL ORDERS!
Red Pepper Romesco Steak Sandwich
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
What you Need:
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb Hanger or Flank Steak
- 1 pouch Red Pepper Romesco
- 1 baguette, cut into 4 equal pieces
- 2 cups of your favorite greens (arugula or spring mix)
- 1/4 pickled red onions, optional
- Salt and pepper, to taste
How to Make It:
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Season your steak liberally with salt and pepper. Rub all over with 2 Tbsp of the Red Pepper Romesco.
- In a pan over medium-high heat, add your olive oil. Once shimmering add in your steak and do not move it. Sear on one side until a golden-brown crust forms, about 3-5 minutes. Flip and repeat until your desired doneness is achieved.
- While your steak is resting, toast the baguette in your oven, until warmed throughout.
- Slice the steak thinly and distribute evenly among the baguettes. Top with lettuce and pickled onions, and finish with a generous drizzle of Red Pepper Romesco.
- Always remove your meat from the heat a few degrees shy of your desired end temp. The meat will need to rest for 5-10 minutes for you to have the best juiciest steak; during this time, it will continue cooking during what is called carryover cooking.