SHIPPING INCLUDED ON ALL ORDERS!
Herby Chimichurri Strata
Cooking Time: 45 minutes
What you Need:
- 1 loaf sourdough, cut into large cubes
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 pouch Haven's Kitchen Herby Chimichurri
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
How to Make It:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, and 1/2 pouch Haven's Kitchen Herby Chimichurri. Fold in 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar and bread cubes. Mix until combined.
- Pour mixture into a lightly oiled baking dish, top with the remaining cheddar. Cover dish with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, remove foil and continue baking for 10-15 minutes until top is golden brown and center is set.
- Remove from oven and cool for 10 minutes. Garnish with the remaining Haven's Kitchen Herby Chimichurri and enjoy!
- this can be assembled the night before and baking the next morning