SHIPPING INCLUDED ON ALL ORDERS!
Lemon Turmeric Tahini Slaw
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
What you Need:
- Green Cabbage, cored and thinly sliced into shreds
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- ½ red onion, diced small
- Handful of fresh mint, minced
- Heavy pinch of salt
- 1 pouch of Haven’s Kitchen Golden Turmeric Tahini
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Sesame Seeds
How to Make It:
- In a large bowl, combine the cabbage and a heavy pinch of salt. Massage with your hands until the cabbage is slightly wilted.
- To the bowl of cabbage, add lemon zest, lemon juice, diced red onion, fresh mint. Toss to combine.
- Add ½ pouch of Golden Turmeric Tahini and apple cider vinegar. Season to taste with salt and pepper and another squeeze of Turmeric Tahini if desired.
- Leftover slaw will keep for up to 4 days; thin with water as needed.