SHOP OUR APPAREL & KITCHEN GEAR!
Baked Ricotta Eggs with Harissa
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
What you Need
- 8 eggs
- Heavy cream or milk
- 3 asparagus, shaved with a peeler
- 1 cup baby spinach (we used leftover sautéed spinach)
- ½ cup ricotta
- 1 pouch of Haven’s Kitchen Zippy Chili Harissa
How to Make It
- Preheat your oven to 300°F
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs with a pinch of salt and a splash of heavy cream
- Grease a half sheet pan with butter or oil and pour the egg mixture in. Top the eggs with asparagus and spinach. Dollop dots of ricotta around the whole pan
- Bake until the eggs are just set, about 15 minutes. Let sit for a minute or two, then cut into squares and drizzle with Harissa sauce.