Nutty Lemongrass Lettuce Wraps
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
What You Need:
- 2 chicken breasts or 2 packages of extra firm tofu
- vegetable oil
- 2 heads butter lettuce, separated into individual leaves
- 1 pouch Haven’s Kitchen Nutty Lemongrass Sauce
- ¼ small head of red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- ½ bunch cilantro, chopped
- 5 to 6 sprigs mint, leaves picked
- ½ cup peanuts, roughly chopped
How to Make It:
1.Cut the chicken breasts or tofu into thin, uniform strips and season with salt.
2.Warm a large sauté pan over medium heat, add 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil and cook, approximately 8 minutes for chicken and about 4 minutes for tofu.
3. Remove from heat and drizzle 3 tablespoons of Haven’s Kitchen Nutty Lemongrass Sauce. Stir to combine.
4. To assemble, fill the lettuce cups with chicken or tofu, cabbage, peppers, cilantro and mint. Drizzle some more sauce on and garnish with chopped peanuts.