FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS!
Red Pepper Romesco Pasta with Veggies
Cooking Time: 45 minutes
What You Need:
- 3 medium yellow squash, quartered, then sliced ¼-inch wide wedges
- 2 medium zucchini, quartered, then sliced into ¼-inch wide wedges
- 1-pint (2 cups) cherry tomatoes
- Olive oil
- 1 pound of fresh mozzarella, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1 pouch of Haven’s Kitchen Red Pepper Romesco sauce
- Red pepper flakes
- Bread crumbs (optional)
How to Make It:
- Preheat oven to 425 and line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper for easy cleanup. Toss the cherry tomatoes and zucchini and squash with a glug of olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and then arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet. Roast for about 30 minutes, until the cherry tomatoes have burst
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of water to boil, salt, and cook the spaghetti according to package directions. Before draining the pasta, reserve about 1 cup of the pasta cooking water. Drain the pasta and return it to the pot.
- While the pasta is hot, add a glug of olive oil, ½ pouch of the Romesco, and ¼ cup of the reserved pasta cooking water and gently toss the pasta until the ingredients are evenly mixed together and the pasta is coated in a light sauce (add more reserved cooking water if the pasta seems dry).
- Add the tomatoes and zucchini to the pot along with all of the tomato juices. Gently toss once again to combine. Add in cheese. Serve topped with red pepper flakes (and breadcrumbs)!