FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS!
Cheesy Chimichurri Broccoli
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
What You Need:
- Olive oil
- ½ cup avocado mayo
- 1 pouch of Haven’s Kitchen Herby Chimichurri
- 1½ cups grated cheddar, divided
- 2 heads of broccoli, florets only
How to Make it:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Boil or steam the broccoli in salted water until tender (about 4-5 mins). Grease a 2-quart baking dish with olive oil.
- In a large bowl, mix the mayonnaise, ¼ pouch of Chimichurri, a pinch of salt, and half of the cheddar.
- Add the cooked broccoli to the creamy sauce by scooping it directly from the pot to the bowl. Gently toss to coat.
- Transfer the coated broccoli to the baking dish. Sprinkle on the remaining cheddar
- Bake the broccoli until golden brown and bubbly around the edges, about 15 minutes. Broil for another 3-5 minutes for a super crispy top.