SHIPPING INCLUDED ON ALL ORDERS!
Sheet Pan Golden Tahini Salmon
Cooking Time: 35-40 minutes
What you Need:
- 5 lb filet of fresh salmon, cut into 4 equal pieces
- 1 lb fingerling potatoes, cut in half
- 1 lb green beans
- 1 pouch Haven's Kitchen Golden Turmeric Tahini
- 1/4 cup fresh dill, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
How to Make It:
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees
- Season potatoes with salt and pepper and place cut side down on a lightly oiled baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes until golden brown and flip over
- Toss green beans with your partially roasted potatoes and nestle your salmon pieces between veggies. Season your salmon filets with salt and pepper and a drizzle of Haven's Kitchen Golden Turmeric Tahini
- Bake until salmon is just cooked, about 15 minutes. Remove sheet pan from oven and drizzle the rest of your Haven's Kitchen Golden Turmeric Tahini on top
- Garnish with chopped fresh dill and enjoy!