SHIPPING INCLUDED ON ALL ORDERS!
Seared Scallops with Herby Chimichurri
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
What you Need:
- 16 sea scallops, muscle removed
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 pouch Haven's Kitchen Herby Chimichurri
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to Make It:
- Pat the scallops dry and season with salt and pepper
- In a large skillet over high heat, add your olive oil. Once shimmering, sear your scallops for 2 minutes per side until golden brown and just cooked
- Remove from pan and place on a serving dish and drizzle Haven’s Kitchen Herby Chimichurri all over. Finish with a squeeze of lemon juice and garnish with chopped fresh parsley!