SHIPPING INCLUDED ON ALL ORDERS!
Tangy BBQ Grilled Cheese
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
What you Need:
- 8 slices of crusty bread
- 3 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 pouch Haven's Kitchen Tangy BBQ Sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
How to Make It:
- In a large non-stick skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat and add 4 slices of bread.
- Top bread with shredded cheese, chopped cilantro, and some Haven's Kitchen Tangy BBQ sauce. Place other piece of bread on top and cook for 3-4 minutes per side until golden brown and cheese is melted and gooey.
- Allow grilled cheese to rest for 1-2 minutes before you cut into it. Serve with more Haven's Kitchen Tangy BBQ for dipping and enjoy!