SHIPPING INCLUDED ON ALL ORDERS!
Tangy BBQ Pork & Pineapple
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
What you Need:
- 1 lb Pork Tenderloin
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 pouch Haven's Kitchen Tangy BBQ Sauce
- 1 cup sliced pineapple
- 1/4 cup sliced scallions
- 8 sweet Hawaiian rolls
- Salt and pepper, to taste
How to Make It:
- Season pork tenderloin with salt and pepper. In a non-stick skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat and cook pork for 3-4 minutes per side, brush with Haven's Kitchen Tangy BBQ and cook an additional few minutes until pork begins to char. Pork is done when it is at least 150 degrees Fahrenheit. Remove from heat and rest for 5-7 minutes.
- In the same pan you cooked the pork, toss the pineapple with a few tablespoons of Haven's Kitchen Tangy BBQ and cook over medium-high heat until it begins to caramelize.
- Slice pork and place on platter with caramelized pineapple, drizzle with Haven's Kitchen Tangy BBQ and garnish with sliced scallions. Serve with sweet Hawaiian rolls and enjoy!