Romesco Spring Pasta
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
What you Need:
- 1 lb dried pasta
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed of tough ends and cut into 2 in pieces
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 pouch Haven's Kitchen Red Pepper Romesco
- 1 small goat cheese log
- Salt and pepper, to taste
How to Make It:
- Bring a large pot of water to boil, season liberally with salt. Cook pasta to al dente, according to package directions. Save 1 cup pasta water.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and cook asparagus until slightly charred and tender.
- Mix in half a pouch of Haven's Kitchen Red Pepper Romesco sauce and 1/4 cup reserved pasta water. Add cooked pasta and cook over medium heat stirring until pasta is coated with sauce, adding more pasta water as necessary. Check for seasoning and adjust as necessary.
- Place onto serving platter and crumble goat cheese on top. Drizzle with remaining Haven's Kitchen Red Pepper Romesco and enjoy!